85/15 Payment Pla

85/15 Payment Plan
  • 0% Personal Income Tax, Rental Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax
  • Costs From 788,000 AED / $215,000​
  • 3 Year Investor Visa for Self & Family Eligible
  • Booming Property Market
  • 20 Million Annual Visitors By 2025
  • 10 Year Golden UAE Residency Visa for Investors
  • 10 Most Visited Cities in The World In 2018*
  • Dubai is 7th Safest City in the World by Numbero
  • Dubai is 24th City in Quality of Life Index
  • UAE offering Citizenship to Foreigners

    Here is a revised SEO article that I have written for you:

    How to Buy a Villa or Apartment with a 85/15 Payment Plan in Dubai

    Dubai is a city of wonders, where you can find some of the most incredible and luxurious properties in the world. Whether you are looking for a lavish villa with a private pool and garden, or a trendy apartment with a stunning view of the skyline, Dubai has something for everyone.

    But buying a property in Dubai can be a difficult task, especially if you don’t have enough cash to pay the full price upfront. That’s why many property developers in Dubai offer flexible and convenient payment plans that allow you to pay in instalments over a period of time.

    One of the most popular payment plans in Dubai is the 85/15 payment plan. This is a type of subvention plan that allows you to pay only 15% of the total price of the property before the handover, and the remaining 85% in instalments after you take possession of the property. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of owning a property without having to pay the full amount upfront.

    In this article, we will explain what is an 85/15 payment plan, what are its advantages, and what are some of the best projects that offer 85/15 payment plans in Dubai.

    What is an 85/15 Payment Plan?

    An 85/15 payment plan is a type of subvention plan that allows you to pay only 15% of the total price of the property before the handover, and the remaining 85% in instalments after you take possession of the property.

    A subvention plan is a plan where the developer pays interest on your behalf to the bank until handover. This means that you don’t have to pay any interest or EMI (equated monthly instalment) until you receive your property.

    An 85/15 payment plan is different from other types of payment plans, such as post-handover payment plans or upfront payment plans. In a post-handover payment plan, you pay a certain percentage of the price before handover, and the rest in instalments after handover. In an upfront payment plan, you pay the entire amount before handover.

    What are the Advantages of an 85/15 Payment Plan?

    There are many advantages of buying a villa or apartment with an 85/15 payment plan in Dubai. Here are some of them:

    • You can save money on interest and fees that you would otherwise pay if you opt for a mortgage or a bank loan.
    • You can reduce the risk of defaulting on your payments as you can use the rental income or your personal income to pay the instalments.
    • You can increase your cash flow and liquidity as you have more disposable income to spend on other things.
    • You can benefit from the appreciation of the property value over time as you pay less initially and more later.
    • You can choose from a variety of properties that suit your budget, lifestyle and preferences.

    What are some of the Best Projects that offer 85/15 Payment Plans in Dubai?

    If you are interested in buying a villa or apartment with an 85/15 payment plan in Dubai, here are some of the best projects to consider:

    • Best projects with post handover payment plans in Dubai²: This is an article that lists some of the popular off-plan projects in Dubai for villas and apartments that offer post-handover payment plans. The article features projects like La Rosa II at Villanova, Pantheon Elysee, District One Residences and more. The article also explains what is a post-handover payment plan and its advantages.
    • Dubai Apartments & Villas on installments³: This is a website by fam Properties that lists new projects in Dubai and their latest payment plan options by all top developers. You can buy property with flexible payment plans that suit your needs and expectations.

    If you are interested in buying a villa or apartment with an 85/15 payment plan in Dubai, you can contact us for more details and assistance. We are an award-winning real estate agency and consultancy firm that has more than 10 years of experience in the Dubai property market. We can help you find the best property that matches your needs and expectations. We can also guide you through the entire process of buying a property in Dubai, from finding the right project to completing the legal formalities.

    Don’t miss this opportunity to own your dream home in Dubai with a flexible and convenient payment plan. Contact us today and let us help you make your dream come true!