80/20 Payment Plan

80/20 Payment Plan
  • 0% Personal Income Tax, Rental Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax
  • Costs From 788,000 AED / $215,000​
  • 3 Year Investor Visa for Self & Family Eligible
  • Booming Property Market
  • 20 Million Annual Visitors By 2025
  • 10 Year Golden UAE Residency Visa for Investors
  • 10 Most Visited Cities in The World In 2018*
  • Dubai is 7th Safest City in the World by Numbero
  • Dubai is 24th City in Quality of Life Index
  • UAE offering Citizenship to Foreigners

    Buying a Villa or Apartment with a 80/20 Payment Plan

    Dubai is a city of wonders, where you can find some of the most amazing and luxurious properties in the world. Whether you are looking for a cozy villa with a private pool and garden, or a stylish apartment with a breathtaking view of the skyline, Dubai has something for everyone.

    But buying a property in Dubai can be a challenging task, especially if you don’t have enough cash to pay the full price upfront. That’s why many property developers in Dubai offer flexible and convenient payment plans that allow you to pay in instalments over a period of time.

    One of the most popular payment plans in Dubai is the 80/20 payment plan. This is a type of subvention plan that allows you to pay only 20% of the total price of the property before the handover, and the remaining 80% in instalments after you take possession of the property. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of owning a property without having to pay the full amount upfront.

    There are many advantages of buying a villa or apartment with a 80/20 payment plan in Dubai. Here are some of them:

    • You can save money on interest and fees that you would otherwise pay if you opt for a mortgage or a bank loan.
    • You can reduce the risk of defaulting on your payments as you can use the rental income or your personal income to pay the instalments.
    • You can increase your cash flow and liquidity as you have more disposable income to spend on other things.
    • You can benefit from the appreciation of the property value over time as you pay less initially and more later.
    • You can choose from a variety of properties that suit your budget, lifestyle and preferences.

    Some of the best projects that offer 80/20 payment plans in Dubai are:

    • 4 Types of Payment Plans for Buying a Property in Dubai²: This is an informative article by Provident Estate that explains the different types of payment plans available for buying a property in Dubai. The article covers post-handover payment plans, 10/90 payments, payment in instalments until handover and upfront payments. The article also provides examples of projects that offer these payment plans and their benefits.
    • What is 80:20 payment plan³: This is a brief explanation by Makaan.com that defines what an 80:20 payment plan is. It is a subvention plan where you pay 10% at the time of booking, 80% by bank, and 10% at the time of possession. The article also answers some common questions related to this payment plan.
    • Best projects with post handover payment plans in Dubai¹: This is an article by Bayut that lists some of the popular off-plan projects in Dubai for villas and apartments that offer post-handover payment plans. The article features projects like La Rosa II at Villanova, Pantheon Elysee, District One Residences and more.

    If you are interested in buying a villa or apartment with an 80/20 payment plan in Dubai, you can contact us for more details and assistance. We are an award-winning real estate agency and consultancy firm that has more than 10 years of experience in the Dubai property market. We can help you find the best property that matches your needs and expectations. We can also guide you through the entire process of buying a property in Dubai, from finding the right project to completing the legal formalities.

    Don’t miss this opportunity to own your dream home in Dubai with a flexible and convenient payment plan. Contact us today and let us help you make your dream come true!