75/25 Payment Plan

75/25 Payment Plan
  • 0% Personal Income Tax, Rental Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax
  • Costs From 788,000 AED / $215,000​
  • 3 Year Investor Visa for Self & Family Eligible
  • Booming Property Market
  • 20 Million Annual Visitors By 2025
  • 10 Year Golden UAE Residency Visa for Investors
  • 10 Most Visited Cities in The World In 2018*
  • Dubai is 7th Safest City in the World by Numbero
  • Dubai is 24th City in Quality of Life Index
  • UAE offering Citizenship to Foreigners

    Buying a Villa or Apartment with a 75/25 Payment Plan

    Dubai is a city of dreams, where you can find some of the most stunning and luxurious properties in the world. Whether you are looking for a spacious villa with a private pool and garden, or a sleek apartment with a panoramic view of the skyline, Dubai has something for everyone.

    But buying a property in Dubai can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have enough cash to pay the full price upfront. That’s why many property developers in Dubai offer flexible and convenient payment plans that allow you to pay in instalments over a period of time.

    One of the most popular payment plans in Dubai is the 75/25 payment plan. This is a type of post-handover payment plan that allows you to pay only 25% of the total price of the property before the handover, and the remaining 75% in instalments after you take possession of the property. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of owning a property without having to pay the full amount upfront.

    There are many advantages of buying a villa or apartment with a 75/25 payment plan in Dubai. Here are some of them:

    • You can save money on interest and fees that you would otherwise pay if you opt for a mortgage or a bank loan.
    • You can reduce the risk of defaulting on your payments as you can use the rental income or your personal income to pay the instalments.
    • You can increase your cash flow and liquidity as you have more disposable income to spend on other things.
    • You can benefit from the appreciation of the property value over time as you pay less initially and more later.
    • You can choose from a variety of properties that suit your budget, lifestyle and preferences.

    Some of the best projects that offer 75/25 payment plans in Dubai are:

    • La Rosa II at Villanova¹: This is a project by Dubai Properties that features chic townhouses with Mediterranean architecture and modern finishings. The project is located in Dubailand, a luxury community that boasts a huge artificial water lagoon, a water park, an amphitheater, a water cinema, waterfalls and a regional mall. The project offers 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses with prices starting from AED 1.2 million. The handover is expected in February 2022.
    • 4 Types of Payment Plans for Buying a Property in Dubai²: This is an informative article by Provident Estate that explains the different types of payment plans available for buying a property in Dubai. The article covers post-handover payment plans, 10/90 payments, payment in instalments until handover and upfront payments. The article also provides examples of projects that offer these payment plans and their benefits.
    • Dubai Apartments & Villas on installments³: This is a website by fam Properties that lists new projects in Dubai and their latest payment plan options by all top developers. You can buy property with flexible payment plans that suit your needs and expectations.

    If you are interested in buying a villa or apartment with a 75/25 payment plan in Dubai, you can contact us for more details and assistance. We are an award-winning real estate agency and consultancy firm that has more than 10 years of experience in the Dubai property market. We can help you find the best property that matches your needs and expectations. We can also guide you through the entire process of buying a property in Dubai, from finding the right project to completing the legal formalities.

    Don’t miss this opportunity to own your dream home in Dubai with a flexible and convenient payment plan. Contact us today and let us help you make your dream come true!