60/40 Payment Plan

60/40 Payment Plan
  • 0% Personal Income Tax, Rental Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax
  • Costs From 788,000 AED / $215,000​
  • 3 Year Investor Visa for Self & Family Eligible
  • Booming Property Market
  • 20 Million Annual Visitors By 2025
  • 10 Year Golden UAE Residency Visa for Investors
  • 10 Most Visited Cities in The World In 2018*
  • Dubai is 7th Safest City in the World by Numbero
  • Dubai is 24th City in Quality of Life Index
  • UAE offering Citizenship to Foreigners

    How to Buy a Villa or Apartment with a 60/40 Payment Plan

    Are you looking for a new home in Dubai but don’t want to pay the full price upfront? Do you want to enjoy the benefits of owning a property in Dubai with a low down payment and easy instalments? If yes, then you should buy a villa or apartment with a 60/40 payment plan.

    A 60/40 payment plan is a smart and convenient way to buy a property in Dubai by paying only 60% of the total price before the handover and the remaining 40% in easy instalments after the handover. This way, you can secure your dream home with a low down payment and pay the rest at your own pace.

    What is a 60/40 Payment Plan?

    A 60/40 payment plan is a special offer that allows you to buy a property in Dubai by paying only more than half of the price before the handover and the rest in instalments after the handover. For example, if you want to buy a villa or apartment worth AED 1 million, you only need to pay AED 600,000 before the handover and the remaining AED 400,000 in instalments over several years.

    This payment plan is offered by many reputable developers in Dubai for their premium projects. You can choose from a wide range of properties that suit your taste, budget, and lifestyle. Whether you want a spacious villa with a private pool and garden, or a cozy apartment with a stunning view and modern amenities, you can find it with a 60/40 payment plan.

    Why You Should Buy a Villa or Apartment with a 60/40 Payment Plan?

    Buying a villa or apartment with a 60/40 payment plan has many advantages that make it the best choice for buyers who want to own a property in Dubai. Here are some of them:

    • Affordability: You don’t need to save a huge amount of money for a down payment, which can be difficult for many buyers. You can also avoid paying high interest rates and private mortgage insurance, which are usually required for conventional mortgages.
    • Flexibility: You can choose from different payment plans offered by different developers, depending on your budget and preferences. You can also adjust your instalments according to your income and cash flow.
    • Security: You don’t have to worry about the risk of losing your money if the developer fails to deliver the project on time or at all, as you only pay more than half of the price before the handover. You also have the option to cancel the contract and get your money back if you are not satisfied with the quality of the property.
    • Profitability: You can benefit from the appreciation of the property value over time, as you lock in the price at the time of booking. You can also earn rental income from your property after the handover, which can help you pay off your instalments faster.

    How to Buy a Villa or Apartment with a 60/40 Payment Plan?

    Buying a villa or apartment with a 60/40 payment plan is easy and simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:

    • Research: Do some research on the properties that offer this payment plan in Dubai and compare them based on their features, prices, locations, developers, etc.
    • Contact: Contact the developer or agent of the property that you like and inquire about the details of the payment plan, such as the booking amount, instalment schedule, handover date, cancellation policy, etc. You can also ask for any discounts or incentives that they may offer for this payment plan.
    • Apply: Fill out an application form and submit it along with the required documents and proofs to the developer or agent. You may also need to pay a reservation fee or deposit to secure your booking. The developer or agent will then review your application and approve or reject it based on their criteria.
    • Pay: Once your application is approved, you need to pay 60% of the total price of the property before the handover and sign a sales contract with the developer or agent. You will then receive an allotment letter or receipt that confirms your ownership of the property. You will also have to pay some additional charges such as registration fees, service charges, maintenance fees, etc.
    • Receive: After paying 60% of the price before the handover, you will have to wait until the handover date to receive your property. The developer or agent will notify you when your property is ready and invite you for an inspection. You will then have to pay the remaining 40% of the price in instalments as per the agreed schedule.

    Don’t Miss This Opportunity!

    Buying a villa or apartment with a 60/40 payment plan is a golden opportunity that you shouldn’t miss. It is an ideal way to own a property in Dubai without any hassle and enjoy its benefits for years to come.

    Don’t wait any longer and book your dream home today with a 60/40 payment plan. Contact us now and we will help you find the best property that matches your needs and expectations.